Product parameter list
PVC ( polyvinyl chloride )
Matte, high glossy
Solid color, wood grain, metallic color, flower design and laser series and so on
100m/roll or as your requirements
Rolls in pallet, 16 rolls/pallet, 10 pallets in 20GP container
Within 20days after receiving deposit
T/T /Paypal/Western union
Linear Meter Range/Roll
ROLL LENGTH CAN BE CUSTOMIZED,16ROLLS/PALLET,10PALLETS/20GP
100% paid before shipping.
30% deposit paid after sales contract confirmed,the rest 70% paid before shipping.
Vacuum membrane press
Kitchen cabinet,doors, PVC membrane door, Wooden boards
MDF board, Interior door,furniture board,PVC foam board
Window/door frame,curtain pipe,aluminum profile
plywood panel,PVC panel,acrylic sheet,wardrobe,wall panel steel panel,WPC panel, particial board
1. Are you manufacturer?
Yes, we are manufacturer with more than 10 years' experience.
2. Where are you? Can we go to China and visit your factory?
Yes, of course. Just you come , whenever is welcomed .
3,.how can you ensure the film quality after we put the order?
Before the delivery, we will send you film ’s pictures and videos, or you can come to us to have the quality checking by yourself, or by the third party inspection organization contacted by your side.
PVC Decoration series products already got ISO14001:2004, ISO9001:2008, REACH, and TUV more authoritative certifications. It satisifies quality requirements for flame retardancy,heat and scratch resistance ,weatherability,acid and alkali resistance.It is characterized by vivid wood grain designs comparable to that of real wood , which can largely replace the traditional painting and spray coating technique.